Peer Review
After presenting my magazine to a few peers, I realized that there was much I needed to touch up on, and change around. I'm going to start off with the positive reviews. Everyone was saying that they liked the color scheme and that it was nice and simple, and there wasn't too much crowded into it. Many said that they really loved my cover page picture, because it related well to the feature article and didn't take away from everything else. A few people said that my content page had a really good format, and they liked the picture and its placement on the page. It was also said that the different title fonts between all the pages looked really nicely together, and the fonts in the feature article paragraph looks really good with the title fonts and colors. They said that my feature articles were broken up really nicely, and easy to read, and they weren't too chunky. Now I'll talk about the helpful criticism that I got. I was told that I need to make the subjects on my cover page bigger so that they can be read. My cover page, although its formatted nicely, it is empty, and I need to add more page listings. The spacing of the words in my feature article are a little uneven, and I need to line the text boxes up a little more. Finally, there was a few comments on some spelling and grammar errors that I missed, so I need to just go back in and check for those.
Comments
Post a Comment