Post Production 3: Update on Photoshoot

 I had the photoshoot yesterday, which was good. We tried to shoot at SHS the high school, but had to go somewhere else with a nicer rubber track. The cover Image was taken at SHS on our Asphalt track, and the rest were taken at booker high school on their red rubber track. I have pictures I took of the athlete earlier last season, which are good for the action photos I need for my feature article. With these photos, I finished my front page and my feature article, but I still see some changes I can do to benefit the magazine. I could still move the pictures around but for now I'm very happy with where I'm at. Below are some of the pictures I took yesterday.

Cover photo taken at SHS
                                
feature article photo taken at Booker high school

                                               content page photo taken at Booker high school



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

Post Production 1: Planning The Interview