Post Production- Cleaning up The Layout

 After getting all my peer review I'm now fixing up my magazine, and editing it. So far I've reorganized my layout to look cleaner and more professional, fixed a few bugs in the lining up of my words, added more page listings on my content page, and fixed the text sizes on my cover page. This is basically everything I was told I needed to fix so I'm pretty close to being finished. I'm still collaborating with my partner Peyton to make sure that our magazines match up decently, and carry the same features through the two magazines. We also changed the title of our magazine from Lady's to Woman's, because we decided that it sounds better, and brings a more empowered feel to the magazine, which is the main point of the magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

Post Production 1: Planning The Interview